The Art of Building Habits that Last - 21-Day Journaling Course
When motivation fails, habits succeed.
Starting February 1st, 2024, InkJournal is hosting a 21-day journaling course designed to:
- Find habits that help you achieve your biggest goals
- Implement these habits quickly and easily
- Track habits without judgment
- Fine-tune your daily routines
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
- Will Durant
Motivation and willpower are like sunny days. Sure, things are much easier when the conditions are ideal. But, the conditions are not always ideal, are they? Sunny days might be few and far between. That's why most of us struggle with achieving ambitious goals and falter on New Year's Resolutions by the end of January.
This course builds a system of habits that work, "rain or shine." You will learn tactics and strategies that clear obstacles on the path to achieving your life's big goals. At the end of the 21 days, you can expect to have a new habit (or two) that positively contributes to your personal growth.
What is Included in this Course?
Each day during the 21-day course, you will receive an e-mail micro-lesson on habit-building. Each lesson shares the science and psychology of habits, provides an example, and gives you a journaling assignment to complete that day.
- Hold each other accountable through a private Discord server channel.
- Check in and ask questions during our 3 weekly 1-hour live Q&A sessions. These will be recorded and shared with all course members.
- Lifetime access to the course content and other downloadable materials we share.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed