Col-O-Ring Ink Testing Book - 100 Sheets
Catalog your ink collection by swatching them on the Col-o-ring ink testing book. A split ring holds together 100 sheets of 100lb (160gsm) European paper from a 400-year-old mill. The brainchild of the mind behind Well Appointed Desk, Ana Reinert took months to find the proper paper to use in these handy card books.
The blank format of the cards allows for countless, creative configurations to artistically record your ink collection. The split ring that binds the cards can open to allow the removal, insertion, and rearrangement of pages.
• 2”x4” with die cut rounded corners
• 100 sheets of 100lb/160gsm European paper from a 400-year-old mill
• acid-free bright, natural white paper
• slightly toothy paper but not enough to catch even the sharpest dip nib
• sturdy chipboard covers letterpress printed
• handy split ring so pages can be removed, rearranged and reinserted as needed